Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 3

Okay, just a little update on the morning of day 3.

Day 2 went well.  Again, the water.  I need some tricks because I just struggle getting it in... I have NEVER been a fan of plain water, ever.  I have consumed hundreds of thousands of gallons of iced tea and DIET COKE in my lifetime, but water?  I only drink it when I have to, or on a really hot summer day with lots and lots of ice.  Anyway, I need to find a way to get over this hurdle, because I think my body really needs the water included in this plan (and I'm hoping this is one of the habits that I will walk away from this food plan with...)

Food went well yesterday- and yesterday was one of those days in the past that I would have just thrown up my hands over and said- "I can't be good with food today."  I was at work by about 6:30 a.m.  It was a FULL day- multiple meetings, upset parents, upset staff members, discipline- you name it, it happened yesterday.  Followed by a PTO board election, the first grade musical (those kids were so cute!) and a late night trip to Target for a few odds and ends needed for work.  I didn't get home to eat dinner until almost 8:30.  However, yesterday, I did it.  I spread my food out in 4 hour intervals, I didn't eat anything that wasn't 'on plan', and let me tell you how good that chicken breast and broccoli tasted by the time I actually got to eat it!  The Mr. was wonderful, as he cooked dinner last night for the kids, and then made more dinner for me when I finally got home.  I think I'll keep him around.

So... just to recap...
Day 2
Food- excellent
Water- yeah, um, really not so good
Exercise- none (does working a 14 hour day count?!?)

Weight loss, as of this morning- 2 pounds

Day 3, here I come.  Very nervous about the next two days.  High protein (not my fave), low fat, high veggies, and NO carbs.  Just gotta power through it.  I CAN do this.

Have a good day....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment