Thursday, January 19, 2012

Observation

Here's my observation of the day...

I don't think I'm meant to blog every day. 

Despite a challenge, despite my desires, despite my vows. 

It basically comes down to this horrible truth.  I'm just not this interesting.  My life is not this interesting.  I do have interesting MOMENTS... but not on a daily basis.

I go to work, I work hard, I parent, I cook meals, I help with homework, I read a little, I go to bed.  And then it starts all over again.  Sometimes this results in highly interesting and funny anecdotes.  Sometimes. 

Usually it results in one tired momma.  :)  And I'm tired of writing about being tired.

So, until I'm something OTHER than tired, I think I'm surrendering on the whole 'write every day' thing.  And EMBRACING the 'write when you have something interesting to say' thing.

Goodnight everybody.  Talk to you soon.  NOT tomorrow.  (unless something interesting happens).
C

1 comment:

  1. Tell us what you're passionate about! I know you get fired up all the time. Don't fear controversy, it's wonderfully thought-provoking.

    -SIL

    ReplyDelete